Heidi Barnhart, PA-C, is a provider at PCI Hematology and Oncology and is a practicing provider at the Community Cancer Center.
She graduated with her Bachelor’s of Science from the University of Iowa and her Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Iowa. Barnhart is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
When asked what her provider philosophy is, Barnhart said, “To work as a team to provide comprehensive care along with improving their quality of life after a difficult diagnosis.” She joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2018. She chose PCI because she wanted “To work in an organization that understands the value of providing excellent patient care.”
- BS: University of Iowa, Iowa City
- Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies, University of Iowa, Iowa City
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Iowa Physician Assistant Society
- Heidi Barnhart and all providers at PCI Hematology and Oncology are part of our National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accreditation, and our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.