Kevin Carpenter, MD, FACS, is a physician at PCI Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and is a practicing physician at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, and completed his residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Carpenter is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Carpenter said, “I seek to treat patients with compassion and care for them as if they were my family.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2000. He chose PCI because “The patient comes first here and PCI has adapted well to serve patients needs quickly.”
In his free time Dr. Carpenter enjoys spending time with family and friends, going to church and hunting.
BS – Luther College, Decorah, IA
MD – University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Facial Plastic
- Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Linn County Medical Society
- Dr. Carpenter, and all providers at PCI Ear, Nose and Throat, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.