Paul Renz, MD, FACS, is a physician at PCI Surgical Specialists and is a practicing physician at the Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at Indiana University, School of Medicine, and completed his residency in General Surgery at Southern Illinois University Affiliated Hospitals. Dr. Renz is board certified by the American Board of Surgery.
When asked what his provider philosophy is , he said “I strive to establish a relationship with my patients built on respect, professionalism, trust and education.” Dr. Renz joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2001. He chose PCI because of its dedication to “high quality healthcare in Eastern Iowa with the ability to deliver excellent care in a cost effective manner.”
In his free time Dr. Renz enjoys spending time with family and sports, especially golf.
Dr. Renz and all PCI Surgical Specialists are part of our National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accreditation, and our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.
- BS – Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- MD – Indiana University, School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Residency in General Surgery, Southern Illinois University Affiliated Hospitals, Springfield, IL
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha National Medical Honor Society
- Linn County Medical Society