Sanggyu Bae, MD, is a physician at PCI Hematology and Oncology and is a practicing physician at the Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at Inje College of Medicine, South Korea, and completed his residency at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston, MA. Dr. Bae is board certified in Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Bae said, “I seek to reflect patient needs, values and choices when providing care.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2021. He chose PCI because it “this is where I feel I can treat every patient as if they are a family member or friend.”
In his free time Dr. Bae enjoys traveling and trying new foods and drinks.
- MD – Inje College of Medicine, South Korea
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston, MA
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology)
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Dr. Bae and all providers at PCI Hematology and Oncology are part of our National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accreditation, and our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.