Easy baked appetizer made with chickpea flour – perfect for parties and snacks!
5 from 7 votes
PREP TIME 8minutes mins
COOK TIME 18minutes mins.
TOTAL TIME 26minutes mins
CALORIES 58 kcal
- nonstick spray
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into 1 – 2-inch florets.
- 2 tablespoons chickpea flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper, salt free
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray. Set the oven to 425°F, convection.
- Place the cauliflower florets in a bowl. Add the chickpea flour, water, lemon pepper, ground cumin, garlic powder, and salt.
- Mix the ingredients together well. Place the cauliflower florets onto the baking sheet individually with a spoon or tongs. Pour any leftover batter on top of the florets. Spray lightly with non-stick spray.
- After 10 – 15 minutes, turn over each piece so all sides will be browned.
- Bake for about 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
If you don’t have a convection oven, bake for about 25 minutes.
Calories: 58kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 4gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.2gSodium: 182mgPotassium: 383mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 12IUVitamin C: 48mgCalcium: 33mgIron: 1mg