These Fluffy Whole Wheat Apple Pecan Pancakes are light, fluffy, and sooo delicious! It’s the perfect hearty, filling, and healthy breakfast!
Servings 6 Pancakes
Serving Size 1 Pancake
- 1 and ½ cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk
- ½ cup apple pie filling make sure that apples are chopped
- 2 and ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 and ½ tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 and ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk, oil, apple pie filling, and vanilla. Add mixture to dry ingredients and stir until combined. Let batter sit for about 5-10 minutes. Fold in pecans.
- Heat griddle to medium, and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Using a 1/3 measuring cup, scoop batter onto griddle and cook for about 2 minutes on each side. Flip over when surface is bubbly, and edges are dry.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutritional Information for 1 pancake: Calories 210, Carbohydrates 28g, Fat 9g, Protein 5g, Fiber 4g
Author Beautiful Eats & Things