- 1 banana, peel gently rubbed under cold running water
- 1/2 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole-grain cereal or granola
- 1/4 cup grapes, gently rubbed under cold running water, halved,
- 1/4 cup strawberries (or other berries), gently rinsed under cold running water, sliced
- Wash hands with soap and water. Wash fruit.
- Peel and cut banana in half lengthwise.
- Place banana in a cereal bowl.
- Top banana with yogurt and sprinkle with cereal and fruit.
Serving Size (1 recipe): Calories 340 | Total Fat 4g | Sodium 170mg | Total Carbohydrates 71g | Fiber 9g | Protein 10g