- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- Minced Black pepper, freshly ground to taste 4 cups
- 1 head Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 cup pink grapefruit sections (about 1 grapefruit)
- 2 medium red apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, water, honey mustard, and garlic. Season with pepper if desired. In a large salad bowl, toss the remaining ingredients. Drizzle the dressing on top and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Nutrition per serving: 146 calories, 4 grams protein, 31 grams carbohydrate, 3 grams fat, 4 grams fiber, 152 mg sodium.
- Recipe from: http://www.fruitsandveggiesmorematters.org/
For tips on how to remove pomegranate seeds visit the following websites: