These simple Greek Roasted Vegetables are a delicious one pan dish that pack a hearty flavor thanks to garlic and savory herbs.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 medium Eggplant, cubed
- 1 medium Red Onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 Sweet Potato, cubed (remove skin if you prefer but not necessary)
- 2 Bell Peppers, seeded and cubed
- 4 cloves Garlic, peeled
- 3 sprigs Rosemary, fresh (is using dried, use 1 tbsp)
- 2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Note – you may need to use two large baking sheets to ensure all vegetables are in a single layer
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cubed eggplant, sweet potato, onion and bell pepper.
- Add garlic cloves, dried basil and oregano and olive oil. Mix well to combine
- Spread vegetables into a single layer on the lined baking sheet. Allow plenty of space between vegetables for best results. Add the fresh Rosemary on top.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and roast until vegetables are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and remove rosemary sprigs before serving.
Author Brynn McDowell, RDN at The Domestic Dietitian