Amy Ganske, ANRP, FNP-BC, is a provider at PCI Hematology and Oncology and is a practicing provider at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
She graduated with her Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing from the University of Iowa and her Master’s of Science in Nursing from Graceland University. Ganske is board certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurse Credentialing Center.
When asked what her provider philosophy is, Ganske said, “To provide compassionate, high-quality, evidence-based, individualized patient-centered care.” She joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2018. She chose PCI because it “provides multidisciplinary care to our community all under one roof, and is a group of committed health professionals working together with patients and families for the best outcome possible.”
In her free time Ganske enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, reading, sports, home decor and improvement projects, church and fitness.
- University of Iowa, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Graceland University, Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurse Credentialing Center: Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Amy Ganske and all providers at PCI Hematology and Oncology are part of our National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accreditation, and our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.