Bharat Jenigiri, MD, is a physician at PCI Hematology and Oncology and is a practicing physician at the Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, India, and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at East Tennessee State University where he was the Chief Resident. Dr. Jenigiri is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Jenigiri said, “To provide comprehensive and compassionate cancer care, while keeping the patient’s best interest at heart.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2014. He chose PCI because of its “team-based, patient centered approach.”
In his free time Dr. Jenigiri enjoys spending time with family, traveling and tinkering with electronic gadgets and computers.
- MD – Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India
- Residency in Internal Medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN (Chief Resident)
- Fellowship in Palliative Care, University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
- Fellowship in Medical Oncology at East Tennessee State, University, Johnson City, TN (Chief Fellow)
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Association of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Cancer Society
- Patient Choice Award for Compassionate Care (2010-2011)
- Dr. Jenigiri and all providers at PCI Hematology and Oncology are part of our National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accreditation, and our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.