David Jerkins, MD, is a physician at PCI Surgical Specialists and is a practicing physician at the Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at the University of Health Science Center, and completed his residency in Plastic Surgery at the Wright State Boonshoft School of Medicine.
Dr. Jerkins chose to go into this field because he loves having “the ability to help others while being creative and constructive.” He is motivated each day by knowing he can help others get back what they lost.
When asked what his provider philosophy is , he said “providing the best surgical care possible, tailored for each individual patient.” He describes his care as “personalized and state-of-the-art.” Dr. Jerkins joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2018. He chose PCI because it “has a long tradition of putting patients first by providing high quality care within a pleasant experience.”
In his free time Dr. Jerkins enjoys camping, hiking, soccer, pool and darts.
Dr. Jerkins and all PCI Surgical Specialists are part of our National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accreditation, and our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.
- BS – Bioengineering, Rice University, Houston, TX
- MD, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX
- Plastic Surgery, Wright State Boonshoft School of Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Jerkins and all providers are part of our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.