Alexandra Bors, MD, is a physician at PCI Surgical Specialists and is a practicing physician at the Community Cancer Center.
She graduated from medical school at Saba University School of Medicine, and completed her residency in General Surgery at the University of Missouri. Dr. Bors is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. She joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2022.
Dr. Bors and all PCI Surgical Specialists are part of our National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accreditation, and our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.
- BS – York University, Toronto, Canada
- MD – Saba University School of Medicine, Saba, Dutch Caribbean
- Residency in General Surgery, University of Missouri, Kansas City, MO
- American Board of Surgery
- Associate Fellow, American College of Surgeons