Thomas Heineman, MD, is a physician at PCI Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and is a practicing provider at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York, NY, and completed his residency in Otolaryngology at the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Heineman is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Undergraduate – University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA and Oxford University, Oxford, England
- MD – Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- Residency in Otolaryngology, University of California, Los Angeles
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Dr. Heineman, and all providers at PCI Ear, Nose and Throat, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.