Gregory Janda, MD, is a physician at PCI Urology and is a practicing physician at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, and completed his residency in Urology at the State University of New York at Buffalo. Dr. Janda is board certified by the American Board of Urology and the Iowa Board of Medicine.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Janda said, “I believe the best outcomes are achieved when patients understand all their treatment options and are able to make the choice that’s best for them. This process of shared decision making is important in building long-term relationships – which is the most satisfying aspect of being a physician.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2015. He chose PCI because its “integrated network of physicians and services allows for convenient, efficient and high quality care all in one location.”
In his free time Dr. Janda enjoys spending time with family, running, swimming, cooking, camping, skiing and reading.
- BS – Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- MD – University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Urology, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Fellowship in Minimally Invasive and Robotic Urologic Surgery, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- American Board of Urology
- Iowa Board of Medicine
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
- Dr. Janda, and all providers at PCI Urology, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.