Jennifer Hertig, PT, MPT, is a provider at PCI Urology and is a practicing provider at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
She graduated with her Bachelor’s of Arts from Loras College and her Master’s of Physical Therapy from the Mayo School of Health Sciences at the Mayo Clinic. She joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2018. In her free time Hertig enjoys running.
- BA: Loras College, Dubuque, IA
- MPT: Mayo School of Health Sciences, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- The ATPA Section on Women’s Health
- Jennifer Herting, and all providers at PCI Urology, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.