Jonathan Rippentrop, MD, is a physician at PCI Urology and is a practicing physician at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, and completed his residency in Urology at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Rippentrop is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Rippentrop said, “Relationship building is the most important way to understand and achieve each individual patients goals.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2004. He chose PCI because of its “multidisciplinary care in a patient-centered environment which allows for convenient, efficient and compassionate care.”
In his free time Dr. Rippentrop enjoys spending time with family, traveling, outdoor activities and reading.
- BS – Central College, Pella, IA
- MD – University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Urology, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic Surgery, Charite Hospital, Berlin, Germany
- American Board of Urology
- American Urological Association
- Iowa Urologic Society
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Iowa Department of Urology, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Dr. Rippentrop, and all providers at PCI Urology, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.