Kerri Nowell, MD, FACS, is a physician at PCI Surgical Specialists and is a practicing physician at the Community Cancer Center.
She graduated from medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, and completed her residency in General Surgery at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Nowell is board certified by the American Board of Surgery.
Dr. Nowell joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2008. In her free time Dr. Nowell enjoys spending time with family, traveling, biking and spending time outside.
Dr. Nowell and all PCI Surgical Specialists are part of our National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accreditation, and our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.
- BS – University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- MD – University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in General Surgery, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Linn County Medical Society