Logan Hoxie, MD, FACS, is a physician at PCI Urology and is a practicing physician at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, and completed his residency in General Surgery and Urology at Southern Illinois University. Dr. Hoxie is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Hoxie said, “Recognizing that each patient is an individual, a member of a family and a member of a larger community and then working together to accomplish their individual goals.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 1997. He chose PCI because “We don’t just treat disease – we treat people. PCI understands that every person has different needs and then uses personal attention to meet them.”
In his free time Dr. Hoxie enjoys spending time with family, boating, golfing and skiing.
- BA – Drake University, Des Moines, IA
- MD – University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in General Surgery and Urology, Southern Illinois University, Springfield, IL
- American Board of Urology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- Iowa Urologic Society
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Iowa Department of Urology, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Dr. Hoxie, and all providers at PCI Urology, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.