Melissa Janssen, ARNP, FNP-BC, is a provider at PCI Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and is a practicing provider at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
She graduated with her Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing from Mount Mercy College and her Master’s of Science in Nursing from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Janssen is board certified by the Iowa Board of Nursing and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
When asked what her provider philosophy is, Janssen said, “To establish open and compassionate relationships with my patients and their families through effective communication and evidence based practice.” She joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2015. She chose PCI because she enjoys “an environment where we provide patient centered care through teamwork and easy access to services.”
In her free time Janssen enjoys spending time with family and friends, traveling, reading and outdoor activities.
- MSN – University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
- BSN – Mount Mercy College, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Iowa Board of Nursing, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center: Family Nurse Practitioner—Board Certified (FNP-BC)
- Melissa Janssen, and all providers at PCI Ear, Nose and Throat, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.