Michael Moriarty, MD, is a physician at PCI Urology and is a practicing physician at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, and completed his residency in Urology at the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Moriarty is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Moriarty said, “Making decisions about one’s health is often a difficult thing to do – particularly when considering the ever-increasing number of treatment options available to patients. My goal as your physician is to help you understand these options in a clear and compassionate manor with the intention of helping you to make a thoughtful decision on your treatment plan.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2019. He chose PCI because“I was looking for a multispecialty group with a strong reputation for clinical excellence, collegiality, and professionalism that was located in a place that I want to live. Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa provides all of these things.”
In his free time Dr. Moriarty enjoys spending time with his wife and family, exercising, following sports, and playing music.
- BS – Integrative Physiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City
- MD – University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City
- Urology, Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI
- American Board of Urology
- American Urological Association
- Dr. Moriarty, and all providers at PCI Urology, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.