Michael Telisak, MD, FACS, is a physician at PCI Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and is a practicing physician at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, and completed his residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Telisak is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Telisak said, “I believe in including the patient and family in all portions of their treatment plan. An evidence-based approach drives my practice with a focus on individualizing the care for each patient and circumstance.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2016. He chose PCI because “PCI excels at placing patients first, which agrees with my medical philosophy.”
In his free time Dr. Telisak enjoys traveling with his family, gardening, hiking, camping, weightlifting and running.
- BS – University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, WI
- MD – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- Residency in Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Dr. Telisak, and all providers at PCI Ear, Nose and Throat, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.