Rikka Burroughs, DNP, ARNP, AGPCNP-C, CUNP, is a provider at PCI Urology and is a practicing provider at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
She graduated with her Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing from Mount Mercy University and her Master’s of Science in Nursing from the University of Iowa. Burroughs is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, State of Iowa Board of Nursing and the Certification Board for Urologic Nurses and Associates.
When asked what her provider philosophy is, Burroughs said, “To develop an individualized plan of care with each patient through education, considering their values and preferences and addressing their specific and unique needs all while providing the best care possible.” She joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2015. She chose PCI because it “provides multidisciplinary medical and surgical care to patients all under one roof.”
In her free time Burroughs enjoys spending time with family, running, reading, and traveling.
- BA in Anthropology, Minnesota State University at Moorhead, Moorhead, MN
- BS in Nursing Mount Mercy University, Cedar Rapids, IA
- MS in Nursing: Adult/Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Adult and Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP)
- State of Iowa Board of Nursing
- Certification Board for Urologic Nurses and Associates (CBUNA)
- American Urological Association
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Iowa Nurses Association
- Iowa Nurse Practitioner Society
- Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates
- Rikka Burroughs, and all providers at PCI Urology, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.