Ryan Dempewolf, MD, FACS, is a physician at PCI Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and is a practicing provider at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, and completed his residency in Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Dempewolf is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Dempewolf said, “I base recommendations on evidence, foster relationships with honesty and compassion and treat everyone as a unique person.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2010. He chose PCI for its “state-of-the-art care in a setting organized around the patient.”
In his free time Dr. Dempewolf enjoys spending time with family and friends, basketball, golf and watching Hawkeye football.
- BS – Loras College, Dubuque, IA
- MD – University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American Medical Association
- Linn County Medical Society
- Dr. Dempewolf, and all providers at PCI Ear, Nose and Throat, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.