Steven Mindrup, MD, is a physician at PCI Urology and is a practicing physician at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, and completed his residency in Urology at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. Dr. Mindrup is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Mindrup said, “I believe in educating the patient about their condition and allowing them to make informed decisions about their care.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2007. He chose PCI because it “offers significant depth of experience and expertise all under one roof for the benefit and convenience of the patients we serve.”
In his free time Dr. Mindrup enjoys spending time with family, reading, golfing, racquet ball and traveling.
- BA – Wartburg College, Waverly, IA
- MD – University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Urology, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- Fellowship in Female Urology & Neurourology, Metro Urology, St. Paul, MN
- American Board of Urology
- American Urological Association
- Iowa Urologic Society
- Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Iowa Department of Urology, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Dr. Mindrup, and all providers at PCI Urology, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.