Thomas Richardson, MD, is a physician at PCI Urology and is a practicing physician at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at Indiana University, School of Medicine, and completed his residency in Urologic Surgery at the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Richardson is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Richardson said, “I am dedicated to providing high quality, cost effective care while maintaining a constant commitment to the physical and emotional needs of my patients and their families.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 1999. He chose PCI because he “wanted to be part of a medical group that is not only committed to providing state-of-the-art care to the people of Eastern Iowa, but also committed to continually strive to deliver this care in a more efficient and cost effective manner.”
In his free time Dr. Richardson enjoys spending time with family, attending his children’s sporting events and activities, traveling, golfing and exercise.
- BS – University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
- MD – Indiana University, School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Residency in Urologic Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI
- American Board of Urology
- American Urological Association
- Iowa Medical Society
- Iowa Urologic Society
- Linn County Medical Society
- Reed Nesbitt Urological Society
- Dr. Richardson, and all providers at PCI Urology, are part of our our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.