William Fusselman, MD, is a physician at PCI Hematology and Oncology and a practicing physician at the Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at the University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, and completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Hennepin County Medical Center. Dr. Fusselman is board certified in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
When asked what his provider philosophy is, Dr. Fusselman said, “A team approach for patient-focused, high quality care.” He joined Physicians’ Clinic of Iowa in 2004. He chose PCI because it is “an organization that delivers multi-faceted, patient-focused care.”
In his free time Dr. Fusselman enjoys spending time with family, watching movies and doing triathlons.
- BA – University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
- MD – University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Fellowship in Hematology & Medical Oncology, University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Hematology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- American Society of Hematology
- Dr. Fusselman and all providers at PCI Hematology and Oncology are part of our National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) accreditation, and our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.