These no-bake Apple Pie Energy Balls come together easily and will give your body the energy it needs to power through the afternoon.
Active: 15 mins
Total: 30 mins
2 energy balls
- ¾ cup Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped dried apples
- ½ cup unsweetened almond butter
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Soak dates in a small bowl of hot water until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine oats, dried apples, almond butter, pecans, cinnamon, and the soaked dates in a food processor; process until very finely chopped.
- Roll the mixture into 12 balls (about 2 tablespoons each). Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 week.
To Make Ahead
Refrigerate airtight for up to 1 week.
Per Serving:260 calories; fat 16g; sodium 55mg; carbohydrates 29g; dietary fiber 6g; protein 6g; vitamin a IU 8IU; potassium 362mg.
Andrea Mathis, M.A., RDN, LD
EatingWell.com, September 2021