Creamy, crisp, and crunchy, yogurt bowls can make a nourishing breakfast or snack.
This strawberry yogurt bowl is loaded with probiotics, calcium, and protein from the Greek yogurt. The granola and strawberries provide fiber to keep your gut happy and full for hours. I also incorporated nuts and chia seeds for a dose of healthy fats to support satiety. The combination of different textures, colors and flavors make the Strawberry Yogurt bowl super enjoyable to eat and pleasing to the eye. Regardless of how you throw this easy bowl together, you’ll want to snap a photo to share with fellow foodies. Check out my recipe and start creating your crave-worthy yogurt bowl!
Author: Huma Naz
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: None
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup of nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup strawberries, diced
- 2 tbsp. granola
- 2 tbsp. mixed nuts (I used sliced almonds & walnuts)
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Light drizzle of honey
- Add the yogurt to the center of a medium bowl, use a spoon to smooth out the top of the yogurt.
- Then get creative and decorate the yogurt with each ingredient: nuts, chocolate chips, granola, strawberries, cinnamon and chia seeds. Lastly, drizzle over honey and enjoy immediately.
- If you follow a dairy-free diet, you can swap the regular Greek yogurt with a dairy-free yogurt option (ex: coconut yogurt, soy yogurt, almond yogurt)
- For a gluten-free diet, you can make sure to use a certified gluten free granola
- To prevent the toppings from getting soggy, add them to the yogurt right before serving.