A healthy, sweet and yummy recipe!
Yield: 4 Cups Salsa
Appx 16 Servings
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 small orange
- 2 Tablespoons apple jelly, melted
- 8 flour tortillas (about 8 inches)
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine apples, strawberries and kiwi. Grate orange peel to measure 1-1/2 teaspoons; squeeze juice from orange. Add peel and juice to apple mixture. Stir in jelly.
- For chips, brush tortillas lightly with lime juice. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over tortillas. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Place in a single layer on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Serve with salsa.
Per Serving: 105 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 126 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Author Taste of Home