Baked Sweet Potato Sticks
Yields 2 servings
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika, seasoned salt, or salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 sweet potatoes, sliced lengthwise into strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix olive oil and paprika. Add potato sticks, and stir by hand to coat. Place on a cookie sheet or in a glass casserole dish.
- Bake 20-30 minutes in the preheated oven; it helps to stir them up about half way through cooking time so that one side does not burn.