- 1 pouch (8.5 ounces) Barilla Ready Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ clove garlic, minced
- 3 ounces shrimp, medium (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 3 ounces green beans, cut ½ inch
- 2 tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- Basil, chopped, finish to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Warm oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, gently cook until translucent.
- Add shrimp, sauté on medium-high heat until browned.
- Add green beans, cook until soft.
- Stir in Ready Pasta.
- Remove from heat, stir in cheese.
- Finish with basil.
Author: Food & Nutrition