- 3 – 4 small broccoli heads, sliced very thinly
- 1 small red apple, cut into slices about the same size as the broccoli
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt or low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the salad ingredients except for the almonds in a large bowl.
- Combine the dressing in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli and toss to combine and get it all covered.
- Add the almond slices and toss a bit more. Refrigerate prior to serving.