- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 4 cups calabaza squash, ½ inch chunks
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup fire roasted tomatoes, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- ½ cup no salt added corn
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth, low-sodium
- Chop chicken breast into ½ inch chunks then place in large saucepan over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Add calabaza squash, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, garlic, corn, cumin, pepper and broth to saucepan.
- Cook on medium-high heat for 20 minutes or until calabaza squash is tender. Serve with high fiber tortillas. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts:calories: 100, total carbohydrates: 11 grams, dietary fiber: 3 grams, protein: 14 grams, total fat: 1.5 grams, saturated fat: 1 gram, sodium: 450 mg