10 -12 servings
- 4 6- inch pitas
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 15 ounce can rinsed & drained white beans
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Cut pitas in half, then into quarters, yielding 8-12 triangles per pita.
- Spray two baking sheets with nonstick spray and line pita triangles on each.
- Using a brush, spread canola oil over the top.
- Combine nutritional yeast and spices in a bowl, and then sprinkle generously over the top of each.
- Bake for 6 minutes, then rotate and bake remaining 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- While in the oven, prepare dip.
- Place beans in a blender or food processor with BBQ sauce. Pulse for 30 seconds.
- Remove and serve with chili cheese pita chips!
Amount Per Serving (1 g) , Calories 130 Calories from Fat 18, % Daily Value*,Total Fat 2g 3%, Sodium 350mg 15% ,Total Carbohydrates 25g 8%, Dietary Fiber 3g 12%, Protein 5g 10%