These 2-ingredient Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups will become your go-to recipe for easy and quick sweet treats. You can use chocolate chips and any nut butter of your choice. And they’re vegan! Who doesn’t want Vegan Peanut Butter Cups?
- 1 ½ cups 70%+ dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup nut butter room temperature
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and continue for 10 second intervals until melted.
- Place 16 mini muffin liners on a baking sheet or in a large container that will fit in the freezer. Spoon a teaspoon of chocolate into each and place in the freezer for 5 minutes until set.
- Remove from freezer and add 1-2 teaspoons of nut butter to each then add another 1-2 teaspoons of chocolate on top of the nut butter layer.
- Place back in freezer and allow to set, approximately 15 minutes. Store in freezer until ready to eat.
Author Abbie Gellman