A super easy and delicious copycat frappuccino recipe you can make at home, with just 5 minutes and a blender!
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
2 Large Frappuccino’s
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1/16 tsp salt (don’t omit)
- sweetener of choice (sugar substitute)
- Optional: cocoa, cinnamon or other flavors of choice
- Mix the ingredients together in 1 or 2 shallow plastic containers. Freeze. (You could also use an ice cube tray.)
- Once frozen, pop the blocks out of the containers. Thaw until just soft enough for your blender to be able to handle it. Blend each serving individually, until desired slushiness is reached.
- Add extra sweetener if needed. DO NOT add ice! It will dilute the flavor.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy.
Healthy Frappuccino (using skim milk) Calories: 90 | Protein: 8 gm | Carbohydrates: 12 g
Starbucks Frappuccino (if made with skim milk, and not including whipped cream) Calories: 220 | Sugars: 50g | Carbohydrates: 50g
Author Chocolate-Covered Katie