Great with celery, carrots and whole grain crackers.
Author: Julie Lanford, MPH, RD, CSO, LDN
- 1 ( 8 oz. ) plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 (8 oz.) Greek cream cheese
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen chopped spinach
- ¼ cup chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup chopped scallions or green onions
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- ⅛ tsp. liquid hot pepper seasoning
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Thaw spinach, press water out. In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, cream cheese, red pepper, scallions, garlic, and hot pepper seasoning, until well blended. Add red pepper flakes to taste. Cover and chill until serving time.