- 2 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp. shredded mozzarella (or Parmesan)
- 1 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- pinch salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. microgreens (optional)
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil and garlic in small frying pan.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl (I add a little dash of milk to make the eggs fluffy) and pour in olive oil and garlic.
- Once eggs starts to cook, add spinach, cheese, and quinoa and mix together. Season with salt and pepper. Garish with more cheese and microgreens.
If I have it in the fridge I sometimes add in… fresh basil, bell pepper, tomato, onion, or hot sauce