- 2 1/2 pounds small red bliss potatoes, quartered or cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 eggs hard boiled peeled and chopped
- 4 stalks celery diced
- 4 green onions minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh dill minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- Place the potatoes into a pot, and cover with water. Add the 2 teaspoons of salt, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, and let the potatoes simmer until they are just fork-tender.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain them in a colander and let them cool for about 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooling, prepare the vegetables and eggs as directed above.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, dill, salt, and pepper.
- Add the eggs, celery, and onions to the cooled potatoes, and pour the dressing over everything. Stir gently to combine everything.
- Taste, and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Chill the potato salad until ready to serve. Keep any leftovers refrigerated in a covered container for up to 4 days.