- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon coarse grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the mustard and maple syrup.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish or on a shallow tray that has been lined with aluminum foil.
- Spread the mustard and maple mixture evenly over the tops of the salmon fillets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. The time taken will depend on the size of the fish.
- Serve with potatoes or rice plus a veggie or a salad – Enjoy!