WHAT YOU NEED:
1 pound Chicken Thighs
1 large rib celery, diced 1/4 inch
1/2 cup red onion, diced 1/4 inch
1/2 English cucumber, diced 1/4 inch
1/2 cup Kalamata olives, sliced
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
1/2 cup jarred roasted red bell peppers, diced 1/4 inch
1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
1 tablespoon capers, coarsely chopped
1 to 2 cloves garlic, very finely minced
1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Green leaf lettuce or Bibb lettuce leaves
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
3. Bake chicken in oven until fully cooked, 45-60 minutes, or until the internal temperature of thighs reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit with an instant-read food thermometer.
4. Allow chicken to cool. Dice into 1/4- to 1/2-inch pieces and transfer to a large bowl.
5. Add all remaining ingredients to bowl, except lettuce, stirring to combine. NOTE: This mixture can also be used to make sandwiches.
6. Let salad rest for 10 to 15 minutes and serve on a bed of lettuce greens or in lettuce cups.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 410 mg, Carbohydrates 7 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 13 g