4 Per Recipe
- 2½ cups pasta, cooked (any type!)
- ½ cup black or green olives
- 1 diced tomato
- ½ medium green pepper, diced
- ½ cup onions, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tbsp light Italian dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add Italian dressing and stir well.
- Chill and serve.
Other vegetables may be added as desired. For additional fiber and nutritional value, use whole-wheat pasta.
Serve over large lettuce leaves or serve with grilled lean meat and vegetables.
Servings Per Recipe: 4 | Amount Per Serving Calories 207 | Total Fat 9.1g | Saturated Fat 3.5g | Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g | Sodium 409.3 mg | Total Carbohydrate 22g (after subtracting fiber = 19g) | Dietary Fiber 3.0g | Protein 10.5g
Exchanges per Serving
1 Medium-Fat Protein
1 1/2 Carbohydrate Choice
Total fat may be slightly higher than the sum of individual fat totals due to rounding or lack of available information (some food items in the software do not have an indicated breakdown of mono- and polyunsaturated fats).