- 1 (8-ounce) container hummus (or 1 cup homemade)
- ¾ cup light sour cream
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- ¾ cup chopped, seeded tomato
- ½ cup chopped, peeled, seeded cucumber
- ¼ cup slivered red onion
- ¼ cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 3 Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1. Spread the hummus evenly across the bottom of a 9-inch pie or serving plate. Spread the sour cream over the hummus. Sprinkle on the spinach, then the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, and feta cheese, topping with chopped Kalamata olives. If desired, garnish around the edges with chopped parsley.
- Cover with plastic wrap or foil, place in refrigerator, and chill until serving time.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup | Amount Per Serving | Calories 80 | Total Fat 4 g | Saturated Fat 1.5 g | Sodium 85 mg | Total Carbohydrate 6 g | Dietary Fiber 1 g | Sugars 2 g | Protein 4 g