- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 medium carrots roughly chopped
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 medium purple potato roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, salt, cayenne and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Place the carrots, chickpeas and potatoes in a large bowl and coat with oil. Pour the spice mixture on top and stir well.
- Spread the veggie mixture on a sheet pan. Roast for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through