Douglas Purdy, MD, is a physician at UnityPoint Health – St. Luke’s Gastroenterology and is a practicing physician at the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center.
He graduated from medical school at Southern Illinois University and completed his residency in internal medicine at the Southern Illinois University. He completed his fellowship in Gastroenterology at Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Purdy is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- MD – Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine
- Ohio State University College of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Dr. Purdy, and all UnityPoint Health – St. Luke’s Gastroenterology providers, are part of our Commission on Cancer (CoC) accreditation.