These almond peach overnight oats are a healthy and delicious make-ahead breakfast that celebrates the best of summer peaches!
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 6 hrs, 10 min
- 1/2 cup peach Greek yogurt (look for a lower sugar one, such as Siggi’s)
- 1 1/4 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds (or ground flaxseed)
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1 medium peach, diced (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tbsp. sliced almonds
- In a large mason jar or other container with a lid, whisk together yogurt, milk and almond extract. Add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, diced peach, and almonds. Stir to combine.
- Close the lid and refrigerate overnight. You can also pour it into two separate containers for easy portioning and making it “to go” in the morning.
Author: Kaleigh– Lively Table