Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 small Mason jar
Calories per serving: 310
Fat per serving: 7 grams
- 1/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ packets stevia or preferred sweetener
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla flavored whey protein powder, preferably grass fed.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 small figs (2 ounces)
- 6 pistachios, chopped
- optional: ½ teaspoon pure maple syrup or stevia sweetened maple flavored syrup
- In a Mason jar or container with lid, add first 5 dry ingredients and stir.
- Add almond milk, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree, stir to combine.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, add figs and pistachios. Drizzle maple syrup on top if desired. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon and serve.