This Wild Blueberry Smoothie is ultra-satisfying and packed with nutrients. It contains warming spices to add a bit of “cozy” to your smoothie during the winter season.
- ½ cup frozen Blueberries
- ¾ cup plain kefir or yogurt
- ½ cup baby spinach
- ½ cup cucumber chopped
- ¼ teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Optional: dash of vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in blender or vitamix and blend until smooth.