Oranges, lemons, limes and grapefruit all contain tons of vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps prevent cancer-causing cell damage. Strawberries, kiwi, potatoes, tomatoes and bell peppers also contain the superstar vitamin.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Hy-Vee frozen cherries
- 1 (6 oz.) container vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup milk (any variety)
- 1 tablespoon honey (could also sweeten with Stevia)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Place berries, yogurt, orange juice, milk, flax or chia seed, honey and vanilla in a blender and process until smooth.